Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whats your Favorite Diaper?

Favorite diaper is a hard one to answer I use a few different ones for different things but here it is;
BumGenius OS and Wahmies OS are my all around diapers. I can use them anytime and rarely have a problem. I like the wahmies because with the hooks my little guy cant pull them off - but my husband hates the hooks because with his big hands he has trouble getting the hooks undone.
I use Bum-wear AI2s when I need something supper trim, like under church clothes that are too small!
Around the house I like fitted diapers (they are not waterproof and if you put clothes on over them fitteds need a cover) I like peewells and butterfly babies best in fitteds - mostly I like fitteds because they are so stinking cute!!

I also have a five year old son who is handicapped and still needs to wear diapers. He is 42lbs so I don't have a lot of choices with him but I use XL Fuzzy Bunz and XL Happy Heinys.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite changes, but right now its my Bum-ware Extreme :)

    ReplyDelete